Saturday, May 28, 2011

First Post

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Elizabeth and I will be graduating from high school in a couple of weeks. I will be going to college in the fall, which is both exciting and scary! I love to sew! I have been sewing quilts, bags, purses and other accessories for about five years, but I have just recently had the desire to sew my own clothes. I would love to have a whole wardrobe of handmade clothes someday! Purses are probably my favorite thing to sew. I have some of my own and I have given many away as gifts. I hope to write about my adventures in the sewing world on this blog. As I am finished with school for the year, I hope to have a summer filled with sewing! Once I start, it's hard to stop because I'm having so much fun!

That is all for my first post. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment