Tuesday, June 5, 2012

15 for 15 Remix - Day 5

Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Unknown (I've had it forever)
Shoes: Payless


Top: garage sale
Culottes: online
Shoes: Payless



Today I went with a simple outfit because it was my first day of work. I'm working at a daycare center this summer, so I wanted to wear something that is easy to move around in. I was in the preschool classroom today and boy can they tire you out! I was working all day and I didn't realize how tired I was until I got home. It was lots of fun too! There were 19 preschoolers!!! Tomorrow, I'm working in the preschool room again and Friday I am working in the infant room!

My mom surprised my sister with some new culottes, so my sister decided to trade one of her shirts out for culottes. I think she looks very cute today!


~Elizabeth



2 comments:

  1. Oooo, another childcare worker (I've worked in an in home day care and am now a nanny) so I totally get the whole, it's fun, but super tiring thing!
    I love the color combo you are wearing, very summery and pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love your skirt! So cute with the green shirt, and it looks really comfy! (Perfect for chasing little people :-) And your sister is adorable!

    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete