Tuesday, August 28, 2012

New Baby Sister, County Fair and School

Where did this month go? August just flew by. I have projects to share with you, but I have been very busy!

A couple weeks ago, we had our county fair. That was a lot of fun and bittersweet because this is my last county fair as a 4-H member. However, I am excited because I am bring my dress to the state fair! I have not been there for a few years and I think it's a great way to end my last 4-H year!

One week ago, my baby sister was born! She is so adorable and I love her a lot! She is number nine in my family. Now there are six boys and three girls. She has a head full of black hair too.

Aww, so sweet!

haha!

 
This week has been busy too. I moved back to college for my sophomore year. It is nice to be back, but I miss home, especially my baby sister!!! I will be going home a lot this year. I'm excited for my classes though. So far they haven't been too much work. My fun class is Ballroom Dance. It will be interesting since I have never danced, but I think it will be fun too! My hardest class will be Chemistry, but it's required for my major, so I'll make it through!

So that's what I've been up to lately. I have been sewing in between everything too, so I'll show you what I've been working on soon!

Have a wonderful night!


~Elizabeth


1 comment: