Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm still here!

Hello everyone! It's been awhile, but I'm still here! These past few weeks have been very busy and exciting. So far, I am surviving the nursing program. It is hard, but it is also doable. It isn't nearly as hard as they made it sound at orientation and it is a lot easier now compared to the first week of classes. Everyone was so overwhelmed during the first week, but now we know more of what to expect. 


These are all my books for first semester. Now, you can see why I haven't been doing any sewing! These books have taken over my life! Just kidding, not quite. It's impossible to read all of them, but they are good resources to have, especially since some of them cover the same information. We have e-books too, which is a huge relief for my back!

Hopefully, I will be able to do a little sewing this semester. I have heard from other students and the professors that it is important to take time for yourself. I'm also participating in a Valentine's Day mug swap hosted by Sew Caroline and Rags to Stitches. I bought my partner's goodies today, and I'll be blogging about it on Valentine's Day!

I hope you're all staying warm! We're supposed to get 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow! It would be so great to have a day off of school. What's the weather like where you are?

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. My classes are kicking my butt too lately :( It's worth it though! We've got the same weather (since we aren't that far away from each other) lol. I'm tired of this rain. The thunderstorms last night were crazy and weird! But I welcome the 6-9 inches of snow. Take care!

    ReplyDelete