Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thank You!

Two years ago today I started this little blog. I was a freshman in college and decided I wanted a place to share and keep track of all my sewing projects.

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for reading my blog and commenting! I appreciate each of you and am blessed with all the friendships and people I have met through the blogging community. I am amazed everyday with the blogging and sewing community. Everyone is so wonderful and they are willing to share their experiences, creativity, ideas and support. I am always so inspired by what everyone is creating!

I have come a long way since my first post two years ago, and I am still learning about blogging all the time. I'm glad you're here for the ride!

Have a wonderful day and thank you again for reading my blog!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment