Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Exciting Announcement!

The day is finally here and no longer a secret! I will be competing in Season 14 of Project Run and Play! I will be competing with five other amazing and talented ladies. You can see all of the other designers on the PR&P blog here.

I've been following along with PR&P for the past five or six years when I was starting college (and this blog)! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be asked to participate in PR&P as a designer!

The Season 14 themes and more details of the competition will be shared soon! Meanwhile, I will be sewing up a storm in my sewing room. If you are not familiar with Project Run and Play, it involves voting! There are four weeks with a different theme each week. If I don't have enough votes, I could be out of the competition as someone gets "sent home" each week. I will be asking for your votes (as long as I'm still in the competition)!

I can't wait to share what I have been working on with you! I had a long list of fall sewing projects planned for myself, but now it looks like I will be sewing for my siblings!

~Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting into the competition! That will definitely be exciting! I've been sewing more often recently and remembering how much I love it!

    ReplyDelete